Here is a little peek at what's making me happy this week.
1. Tiny World in a Bottle - Miniatures from Akinobu Izumi. I'm always fascinated by miniatures, but these tiny worlds are just so incredible. I wish my hands were that steady!
2. Ceramic Eco-Cup by Urban Outfitters. Comes in different patterns with a silicone lid and hand protector. Lovely.
3. Patterned Tights. Especially these heart ones.
4. Animal Jumpers. Isn't this fox a little sweetie?
5. Blogging - I am loving taking my first little steps into blog land. Thanks for all the lovely comments so far, its so nice meeting people from all over the place!