Tuesday, 8 November 2011

A More-than-Lovely Birthday


Sunday was my 22nd Birthday and I had a cracking time (intended pun to become clear in a second).
Accompanied by a gathering of lovelies, I went to a funfair and fireworks display the night before. That's the best thing about an early November birthday - Fireworks Night! There were rides, teddy bears won, drinks drunk and sweets and birthday cake a-plenty!

This photo was taken by Jake, my lovely boyfriend who spoilt me rotten all day :) he got me a HUGE new fish tank for Warren (our little black moor fish) so that we can can get him a wife and some friends to swim around with. I can't wait until we get it up and running so I can share pictures with you all.

On the subject of birthdays, I would like to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Red Velvet and a congratulations to Elsie and all of her team. I know that the journey of the girls and Red Velvet has been a big inspiration to many of us bloggers across the world, and I am truly grateful to them for sharing their experiences with us.


image courtesy of a beautiful mess


Happy November everyone!

x Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday! So glad it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Just found your blog through good ol' Sarah Von up there, and I must say, it is stunning! I love your collections of pretty things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! also, your header is Amazing!!!
    I saw your comment on my tattoos on Sarahs blog, and i'll be reading your archives when I have time, I've only read the last few so far!!
    xxBelle du Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...