Thursday, 1 December 2011

Happy December!


It's December! That means legitimate permission for all sorts of Christmas excitement: mulled wine, minced pies, glitter, baubles and most importantly (especially for Jake) A Muppet Christmas Carol! Yay!

For the whole month of December, I will be setting myself a little challenge. For a few years now I have taken the Handmade Christmas Pledge, meaning most of the presents I give are either handmade by me or  small independent businesses. I really love making presents and decorations at Christmas, so this year (my first blogging year) I want to celebrate by sharing with you all ..(drum roll).. The 12 Handmades of Christmas - a crafty countdown in the form of 12 of my favourite Christmas handmade projects!

I'm quite excited about this, I hope you will be too :) .... watch this space!

x Rachel

6 comments:

  1. aww i can't wait to see your creations!! really looking forward to it :)

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your project! I like to do as many handmade Christmas projects as possible, but I know from experience how difficult it can be with all the hustle and bustle of the holiday. I think it's great what you're doing, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the holidays, i love your blog!
    -Georgia

    http://swonderfulgd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blog header, and your button as I'm pretty mad on Russian dolls! :) This is a lovely idea, because I'm so broke this year most of the presents I'm buying are coming from charity shops, I've found so many bargains there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog! the header is so nice and love the name :)

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks for the lovely comments everyone :) the first project is under-way... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...