Thursday, 23 February 2012

Morris the Sensitive Panda



Meet Morris - he is teaching me how to crochet... With a little help from Pip Lincolne's best-selling craft book "Meet me at Mike's". Isn't he a cutie? I just love the slightly glum expression on his face. Now, this is my first ever attempt at crocheting... and so far I have nearly thrown poor barely-started Morris across the room a few times. And I'm probably being a little bit too ambitious... But no matter how squiffy he turns out, I will love him all the same. I'll post a picture when I'm done!

If you want to make your own little Morris, I definitely recommend this book! It's so nicely designed and has loads of fun DIYs to try out. Does anyone else have it?

x Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. Meet Me at Mike's is brilliant :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...