Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Art Journal Challenge #5

It's been a while since our last Art Journal Challenge, so I thought it was high time for another one. 



CHALLENGE #5 - Sew it Up - Use either hand stitching or free embroidery on a machine in your journal. 

This is one that I have never tried but have wanted to for ages! If you don't know what I mean by free embroidery, it's basically drawing "freehand" with your sewing machine or a needle and thread. Now, I know a lot of people will see sewing and freak out... But trust me you definitely don't have to be an expert with a needle and thread or a machine! I think free embroidery works best when it is a little bit messy - just like everything else in life - how convenient ;) 

As always, I will be sharing my result of this challenge later on next week. If you have a go at the challenge - or any of the previous challenges 1, 2, 3, 4 - then I'd love to see your work! Please send a link or a picture so I can share it and we can all feel pleased with ourselves for making pretty things. 


In other news... The very first Pointless Pretty Giveaway has just 5 days left until closing! Don't forget to enter to win this little pin badge and some other special thank you goodies :)... ENTER HERE.


Thanks again to all those who have already entered!

x Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...