Thursday, 17 May 2012

Etsy Bests - Art Prints

Today's Etsy Bests is all about the art prints! I always get a hankering for buying art for my walls when I am about to move house. I think it's because I start to imagine a brand new space that I can make my mark on. Here are some of the prints I found while browsing Etsy that I would definitely buy if I had the money....











1. Red Mushroom print from Vintage Dictionary Art.

2. Expand Your View print from Handz

3. Quilted Fox print from Gingiber

4. Vintage Constellations print from  Miss Quite Contrary.

5. The Little Deer Prince print from This Years Girl

Aren't they lovely? I think my favourite is the vintage constellations print - right up my street! How about yours?

x Rachel 

P.S Don't forget to enter the Pointless Pretty Giveaway! I can't wait to send a little package of pretty things to one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...