Sunday, 29 July 2012

Scratchbook: Six Boroughs


I've had my designer hat on again for the last two weeks with Squint Theatre Company's devised show Scratchbook: Six Boroughs. It's a really fun performance celebrating the six host boroughs of the Olympics. London is a great place to be at the moment, and I think this captures it perfectly! So Londoners and visitors, if you are around, pop over to London Bridge tomorrow, Tuesday or Wednesday - the show is only half an hour long and it's free!


Tomorrow we are at City Pier from 10am-12pm and Hays Galleria near London Bridge Station from 2-4pm. Come along! 





Also, for anyone else feeling as patriotic as me at the moment, watch out for a little DIY patchwork flag post later on in the week... Until then, enjoy the games!


x Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...