Monday, 19 November 2012

Craft Fair Preparations

I can't believe that my first ever craft fair is this week! Our living room has been a craft explosion pretty much full time for the last couple of weeks, but I've got quite a few pretty christmassy decorations and gifts to show for it...





 I thought I'd share some little peeks of what I'll be selling on Wednesday. I'll be sharing them in full detail after that because whatever I have left I will put on sale for you lovely readers! So if you see anything you like, you'll know where to find it ;) 

Now I'm in full packaging and display mode, so look out for a little shop display inspiration post later on... 

x Rachel 

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! amazing stuff!!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! So far everything looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! love a bit of Christmas craft. So pretty... Hope it went well and you sold lots.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...