Thursday, 29 November 2012

The Happy List



1// Tree Bed by Shawn Lovell. 

2// Love the combination of the turquoise chairs and the dark scuffed floor.

3// Striking Truths on risk... 

4// This beautiful photograph

5// This glittery dress

6// Such a sweet alphabet print

7// Unicorns obviously. 

8// Love Katie's pink clogs and knee socks! 

There's a look at what is making me happy this week... Also in real life happiness I am almost done setting up my Etsy christmas pop-up shop! Can't wait to open my digital doors! Plus some fun design meetings have been happening. Lot's to do but all very exciting. 

What's making you happy this week? 

x Rachel 

2 comments:

  1. What a great collection! My heart just melted after seeing the bed frame! 4 is also very pretty! I hope to one day see a similar sight myself!

    x, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...