Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Wedding Design Inspiration



It's not very often that you get to design the wedding of two of your favourite people... but that's what I'm lucky enough to be doing! The big day is coming up fast (early 2013) and plans have already been in motion for months, but I thought now is the perfect time to share a few wedding design inspirations as things are starting to take shape very nicely.





//source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7//

So that's what my pinterest is filling up with at the moment... It's a hard life ;) 

x Rachel 

3 comments:

  1. If those pictures are any indication of what their wedding will be like, WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Looks like something I'd like for myself (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow,this is so beautiful, and inspiring for our wedding, my chap has already chosen lavender as one of our flowers (love having a guy who cares about flowers) we're going down a fairly DIY route and that lavender post is amazing!! You're friends are very lucky to have you and your fabulous creativity designing their wedding! Can't wait to see more progress xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...