Friday, 18 January 2013

Snapshot 18/01/13


Loving>>> Spending the "quiet time" in between projects cosy-ing up in the flat. 

Watching>>> Buffy the Vampire Slayer from the beginning again on DVD... First time for Jake, countless time for me. 

Reading>>> Grow Your Handmade Business by Kari Chapin

Listening to>>>The Correspondents with their clever new video.

Wearing>>> My floral DMs. Every day. 

Looking Forward to>>> Spending the next couple of months wedding designing for two of my favourite friends! 

Happy Snowy Day, 

x Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaay Buffy!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching Buffy as well, I ADORE that show. Its an essential part of my revision process...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best ever - Joss Whedon is my idol! What a man.

      Delete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...