Tuesday, 22 January 2013

The Happy List



Hooray it's time for this month's additions to The Happy List! 

From Top Left....Inspirational Yoga Photos//Love in a Jar//Sweet Bicycle Print//Grasshopper Pie (never heard of it before!)//Crochet Bike Art//This Happy Owl//Crystal Cupcakes//Elsies AMAZING Instax-Wallpaper!//

And on the Web....

>>> A great simple tutorial on Cutting Your Own Patterns by Sweet Verbena. 

>>> 9 Ways to Recycle Your Christmas Tree - love the idea of fishes using it as a new home.

>>> British People Problems made me chuckle, as does @SoVeryBritish on Twitter (Thanks for introducing me Hannah!)

>>> A great, brand new blog - Have a Go Hannah - and a refreshing look at Office Jobs.

>>> Starting off trying out the Hairy Bikers Diet (recommended by Mum!) with these Skinny Lemon Drizzle Cupcakes

>>> I'm so chuffed to have got a couple of Leibster Blog Award nominations this week! I've taken part before, so wont do a whole post... But thanks very much to Rosalie and Katie for making my day :)

And if that wasn't enough...Watch the Lovely Owl Video... I dare you not to be happy after that!

x Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. What a great list, I saw the Instax wallpaper idea on Elsie's blog, so cool isn't it? Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...