Monday, 25 February 2013

Snapshot 25/2/13



Loving>>> Making chicken and ham tangle pie.... So yummy. 

Watching>>> I'd love to pretend otherwise, but it's still Buffy. 

Reading>>> The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. 

Listening to>>> First Aid Kit Radio on Last FM.

Wearing>>> Big big jumpers. 

Looking Forward to>>> A time when I don't have to be constantly job hunting! 

Coming up tomorrow is the last in this series of Love Your Work. I am very excited about featuring this lovely lady so make sure you pop back and have a look! 

x Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. Curious incident of the dog in the nighttime is such a good book! It's coming to the west end as a show! I saw the live production at the cinema and it was amazing! And chicken and ham pie is my favourite! So checking out the recipe! I love your blog so much I nominated you for the liebster award! Check it out! XXX

    http://missjojangles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...