Tuesday, 26 March 2013

The Happy List





Love this skirt and blazer combo// A fairytale bedroom// Comparison is the Thief of Joy// Dandelion necklace// Wish I had this purple hair// cork board calendar// Documentation inspiration// Glitter//

And also....

>>> 15 Life Hacks for a Tiny Bathroom.

>>> Salted Caramel Easter Egg Rocky Road..... mmm! 

>>> This wedding venue.

>>> 148 Romantic Date Ideas.

>>> These doggy confessions make me laugh! 

What's been making you happy this week? 

x Rachel 

3 comments:

  1. yup, I'm gonna need that skirt and blazer! luscious.

    gemma typically.pretty.english

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is one of my absolute favourites - so true!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...