Thursday, 11 April 2013

Floral Top Restyle

This top was my Nan's from the 70s (like most of my favourite clothes) and it has been hanging unworn in my wardrobe for ages. I love the pattern, but there was something about the shape of the collar and sleeves that made it really unflattering... So I decided to do a little restyle! 



I cut off and hemmed the sleeves and reshaped the collar... It took me about an hour in total and I am so pleased with the result:


It's still a great statement piece but updated into something much more wearable. Also now I can wear it under a plain jumper and flip the new collar out to make a whole new outfit - Hooray!

Now I just need some warmer weather to show it off :) 

x Rachel 

3 comments:

  1. Totally better than before :) Well done

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that looks fantastic! I would've liked the fabric (we don't see cool prints like that anymore) but thought nothing more. You're darned talented.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...