Thursday, 11 April 2013

Switch to Bloglovin!


As I'm a little slow on posting this, I'm sure by now most of you are aware that good old Google Reader is closing it's doors on the 1st of July this year. While everyone is choosing their new reader camps, I thought I'd use this opportunity to share my love for Bloglovin

I have been using Bloglovin for over a year now and it is definitely my favourite way to catch up with my favourite blogs. The interface is super user friendly, and the simple toolbar (above) allows you to peruse through blogs in any order you choose. I also love that as a reader it allows you to view blogs in their original design format - the way the blogger intended you to see it! 

So if you are looking for a new reader to replace Google, go for Bloglovin, I highly recommend it! They even have a handy import option so you can transfer all your favourites in one step: http://www.bloglovin.com/import/reader

You can find me on Bloglovin here

Happy Reading!

x Rachel 

P.S. This is not a sponsored post - I'm just in Bloglovin love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...