Friday, 26 April 2013

The Happy List




1//Beautiful Secret Garden Wedding Styling //2// DIY Constellations Runner //3// Fairy Lights in Wine Bottles?! Want! //4// Love this photograph by Ryan Kobo //5// Pretty Floral Ribbons //6// We go together... //7// Cutest skirt possibly ever! //8// Photo transfers on glass... Amazing.//

Elsewhere on the Web... 





>>> Color Collective - a new (to me) resource that I will definitely be using! 

And making me happy offline... 

>>> The sun shining in London this week, please come back! 

>>> My granny square blanket is coming on swimmingly. 

>>> Fun post days. 

>>> 3rd anniversary this weekend = date day with Boris Bikes :) 

The Happy List is one of my favourite posts to put together! Although, it's not terribly productive for my day, as I get so distracted browsing for pretty things... Such is life. 

What's making you happy today? 

x Rachel 

6 comments:

  1. Bah! Fairy lights in wine bottles! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have a runner like the constellations one. I might have to do this!! Also I've been looking for a design internship! Thanks for posting the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other??
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog: thedustyatticblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite possibly everything on your list is making me happy today. Add to that the music of Jaws band! Thanks for stopping by, love your blog!!!

    Donna x

    www.polkadot-pink.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog as a fellow nominee for the Versatile Blogger Award from Anna at Walk the Dust, and I love everything I've seen so far! Looking forward to reading lots more :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...