Friday, 31 May 2013

The Best of May


Lots of fun things happened in May - it's been a very busy month! Here's a few of my favourites on the blog:

>>> The start of my Dream Interiors feature.

>>> 10 Simple Photoshop Tips

>>> Photo projects like printing on brown paper and how to make use of ruined film prints. 

>>> A pretty DIY hairband with little felt flowers.

>>> My Dad featured on Weekly Art! Along with a feature on Annette Messager

>>> A Party in a Box

>>> I shared some Wedding Invitations that I designed and made. 


And off the blog I.... 

>>> Got a new job for the next six months.

>>> Designed one of my favourite performances to date! 

>>> Started making proper plans for my new shop... coming soon.... 

Hope you have all had a fantastic month! 

x Rachel 

5 comments:

  1. I love your triangle collage- did you use a specific editing software to do this easily or are you a hands-on photoshop girl?

    the-little-blossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige! It's Photoshop I'm afraid, but still not too difficult and I'm sure it would be possible with other programs! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the collage of photos..and the DIY headband is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of this post, it looks great! Congratulations on your new job :-)
    dorkfeatures.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why I wasn't following your blog before, it's lovely! I love the party in a box idea and those wedding invitations are so nice! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...