Thursday, 9 May 2013

The Happy List




Elsewhere on the web....

>>> A stunning look into the illustration process.

>>> 9 Clever uses for spaces under stairs... 


And in real life...

>>> I'm feeling much more healthy this week! Which means more motivated, productive and happy. 

>>> New office supplies... I love pretending that my dining room table is my studio. 

>>> The thought of picnics on Hampstead Heath, may there be many more this summer! 

What's on your Happy List this week? 

x Rachel 

6 comments:

  1. pretty things! i love the hanging chair and the little letter from the unicorns ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunglasses!! I want the purple ones. The promise of warm weather and picnics outside make me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom and I are busy planning the redecorating her hallway & I'm so glad I found your link for 9 Clever uses for under-stair space! My Dad recently came home from hospital and we'd never considered an extra bathroom downstairs. It's the perfect space for one & it'll be super helpful for my Dad! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's great! Hope your Dad feels better soon :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Love your picks, especially 4,5 and 7. Also this is Katie from Running With A Glue Gun. Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am now a follower of your blog through GFC.

    xo Katie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...