Monday, 15 July 2013

Dream Interiors: Industrial




1//2//3//4//5//6//7
Inspiration image: source

The industrial trend in interiors is one of my favourites at the moment. I love you can go all out with it, or just use some details to give pretty rooms a bit of an edge. There is a stall in Shoreditch Antiques Market with some gorgeous iron pendents that I oggle every time I walk past.... One day, one day. 

I think if I was to use this style in any room it would be a studio - I think I would find an environment decorated in this style really inspiring to work in. 

What do you think of the industrial trend? Is it here to stay? 

x Rachel 

3 comments:

  1. I really love industrial interiors. I don't know if all the restaurants are the same, but the Giraffe in Bath is SO gorgeous! Exposed wires, lots of metal and brick work. Lovely!
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style, it's awesome! Reminds me of American programs where they have funky apartments in converted warehouses, etc!


    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really really loving the industrial vibe these days! Especially in storage. All the wires baskets are so great. That close rack takes the cake though. I'd love to have that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...