Monday, 8 July 2013

Pointless Pretty Party - Opening Soon!


I'm very excited to announce that my new Etsy shop Pointless Pretty Party will be opening it's virtual doors on the 22nd July 2013... two weeks today! Behind the scenes it's all go with preparations, photo shoot planning and ordering of fun things like custom stamps and business cards. 

I am so chuffed that my little shop is nearly ready to be introduced to the world. I hope you like this little peek into the branding, I can't wait to see what's in store for this new adventure. 

x Rachel 

4 comments:

  1. I really can't wait to see how your shop evolves! Your work is so nice and well thought out x

    Dannielle | Chic-a-Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and that's so great! I love the look of the table setting!x http://lifebeingrosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to see this! Congrats!
    (I'm very new to this segment of blogosphere, but I like your blog a lot :)

    Cheers!!!

    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo! This is such a great idea for you! Everything you do is always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...