Saturday, 3 August 2013

Studio Dreams...



Pretty much top of my life wish list right now is a studio... I don't mind if it's a rented space or a spare room, I'd just love somewhere to properly focus and design from. I do have my little table space (pictured above), but more and more I'm starting to make things that are just a bit too big for my little flat (10m span harpy wings for instance!). This dream still seems pretty far off at the moment... paying rent should probably be more of a priority... But it doesn't stop me planning and pinning ready for whenever the day comes.


1//2//3//4//

Some things I would love in a studio:

- Big windows with lots of natural light

- A light box desk

- Organised storage

- A photo shoot area

- Inspiration Wall

- A sewing station

- A screen printer

- White brick and a grey concrete floor

A bit ambitious? Possibly... But fun to think about anyway. 

Happy August,

x Rachel 

ps. If you like the look of the alphabet garland, they will soon be for sale in my shop!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I think about our future studio set up SO much. James and I have make shift spaces, but once we move we want a serious devoted space. Hope you get to check off all on your wishlist when you create your studio. x Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. having your own studio would be awesome, but I do love your work table you have set up! its very pretty and inspiring

    Mezz

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i'd love to have a perfect little work space - especially for writing and when I'm pattern cutting and dress making! Right now it's my bedroom for writing and the kitchen table for any textiles related stuff!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...