Monday, 2 September 2013

The Happy List




Elsewhere on the web....

>>> This post with a collection of book DIYs - I love the desk organiser idea. 

>>> I think this storage solution is amazing!! 

>>> Love this DIY birch lamp... 

And offline.... 

>>> Jake is back from Edinburgh! It is lovely to have him back home again. 

>>> Transfer deadline day is minutes from being over... any long-suffering girlfriends will understand. 

>>> It's September, which means that great in between seasons feeling!

What's making you happy this week? 

x Rachel 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the dinosaur planter! Amazing.
    Also feeling you on the transfer deadline day thing, much (one-sided) excitement in this house!
    Lucy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quokkas are so cute! Mustard is one of my favourite colours for autumn. That and raspberry red. I really loved your previous post giving a peek into your miniature scale work to prep for styling. It's always interesting getting a glimpse of a creative process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your happy list made me pretty happy. =)
    Those cookie dough brownies looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the images! I'm excited for September too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on transfer deadline day, painful day for anyone with a boyfriend/family/army of work colleagues that are obsessed with football... x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...