Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Organisation Geek: Raskog Cart



I've had a new addition to my life recently that I think needs to be shared. I am in love with my Ikea Raskog cart - meant for the kitchen but I use it to keep my craft supplies in. I totally stole this idea from many other artists/crafters who have done the same thing - look at this collection on Pinterest!


I love that it's on wheels - very convenient - plus the colour is lovely! It's so useful to have everything to hand when I'm working, it's saving me a lot of time rooting around in boxes for bits and bobs. 


Does anybody else have their very own Raskog? Share your love here! 

x Rachel 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I can never get myself to be that organized. I'm super jealous, that cart looks so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is - you should've seen my desk before haha ;) xx

      Delete
  2. We don't have this one, but we've got a wire mesh thing with three tiers that's very similar, and my bf stores all of his paint supplies on. I might get this one though to turn into a bar cart! It's a great colour and size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh it would be amazing as a bar cart! uhoh... is it too obsessive for me to buy another one...? hehe! xx

      Delete
  3. I have GOT to get my hands on an old cart like this somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect idea, so organised, all my craft stuff is hidden away and has no system at all!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...