Tuesday, 31 December 2013

The Best of 2013



Time to say farewell to 2013 and hello to a new year! Lots of fun and exciting things have happened this year, in fact I think it might be one of my favourites. As is customary on New Years Eve, I thought I would take a little look back at some of my favourite posts from the year... 



DESIGN POSTS

>>> A look into my design process

>>> I shared some pictures from a very special wedding I designed.

>>> A peek at some wedding invitations I made. 


TIPS POSTS

>>> A few tips for making the most of a small living space

>>> 10 simple photoshop tips

>>> Some essential tips and tools for card making


DIY POSTS

>>> DIY Flower Hairband

>>> DIY Paper Daisy Chains.

>>> DIY Plastic Taxidermy Plaques


>>> DIY Pom Pom Cake Toppers.

>>> The Beginning of Try it Tuesdays... With many more to come next year I'm sure! 

>>> DIY Applique Moon Art


SHOP STUFF

>>> I shared my shop story so far (it may be time for the next instalment soon...)

>>> I launched Pointless Pretty Party in July! 

>>> I talked through my favourites from Renegade Craft Fair in November. 


GETTING CRAFTY

>>> My new love - the Ikea Raskog Cart

>>> A lovely weekend at the Southbank Village Fair

>>> I completed my 12 Handmades of Christmas challenge! 

I can't wait to see what 2014 brings.... I hope you a lovely night tonight whatever you may be doing (we're staying in and playing Wii Olympics) and a very very Happy New Year to you all <3

lots of love,

x Rachel 

2 comments:

  1. I missed out on so many things that your posted earlier in the year! I'm glad you recapped so I could discover them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Kat :) Happy New Year! xxx

      Delete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...