Thursday, 9 June 2016

Shiny New Website



Hi friends! Finally my brand new website is finished :) which means it's time to move out of this little online space and on to greener pastures. I've transferred my archives over to the new blog, so everything is still there, just all under a new more cohesive name and brand. 

I have tons of new content to share that has been waiting in the wings while I upgraded my website, so I'm excited to start this new chapter in my business. Come and follow along here: 

www.rachelemmastudio.com

I'd also just like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU so much for reading Pointless Pretty Things over the years, I have met some lovely friends through this little blog and I hope that will continue over in my new online home. 

I hope you'll pop over there and say hello! 

lots of love, 

x Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...